Work Visa

Home - Work Visa
Work Visa LAw

Work Visa

Obtain your work visa in New York from an experienced immigration attorney. Contact Schober Law, PLLC today.

If you are a foreign national who wants to enter the United States to live and work, you would apply for a work visa. Generally, work visas are considered non-immigrant visas and do not allow for permanent residency. There are many different types of work visas available, depending on the type of work you do and the amount of time you want to stay in the United States. We will help you determine which work visa is right for your situation.

Work visas include, but are not limited to, the following:

  • H-1B Visa – A specialty worker
  • H-2 Visa – The temporary skilled or unskilled worker coming to the U.S. for no longer than one year
  • E-1 and E2 Visas – The E1 visa is reserved for treaty traders and the E2 visa is for treaty investors. To qualify for either visa, the applicant must be from a U.S. Department of State treaty country.
  • E-3 Visa – This is a specific temporary visa for Australian nationals
  • O Visa – For those with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business and athletic pursuits.
  • Q Visa – For those participating in a government approved international cultural exchange program
  • L Visa –Employees who are transferring within a company to an office/branch in the U.S.
  • R Visa – Religious Workers Visa
  • P Visa – For athletes, artists and entertainers who are entering into the country to perform their craft or skill

Call Schober Law, PLLC to Discuss Your Case

Many legal issues can arise when applying for a work visa. The process can be complicated, especially for someone not familiar with immigration law. If you are seeking a work visa for employment in the U.S., contact Schober Law, PLLC for our legal advice. We are dedicated to providing superior legal services to all of our clients.